In my last Ghost related post, I mentioned how to upgrade to 0.5.8. Fortunately, if you did, you are now able to get to 0.6.4 with my more ease than getting to 0.5.8. To get to Ghost 0.6.4 when hosting on Openshift, you need to do the following steps.
- Login to your Openshift account
git cloneto download your repo locally
- Using Terminal, browse to your ghost directory
- Open the package.json file
- After locating the updated package.json file, paste in the updated code and save it
- In the Terminal, run
- Watch the magic happen...
git add .
git commit -m "Your commit message goes here"
That is all there is to it! It will take a few minutes to stop the current services, upload the updated files, then restart the services.